The PASC24 Organizing Team is pleased to announce that submissions for minisymposium, paper, and poster contributions are now open. Submissions should be made via the conference submission portal.
The event is co-sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), SIGHPC, and the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS) – a unit of ETH Zurich.
PASC24 is an international and interdisciplinary platform for the exchange of knowledge in scientific computing and computational science, with a strong focus on methods, tools, algorithms, application challenges, and novel techniques in the usage of high-performance computing.
The technical program is organized into seven scientific domains:
- Chemistry and Materials (incl. ceramics, metals, and polymers)
- Climate, Weather, and Earth Sciences (incl. solid earth dynamics)
- Applied Social Sciences and Humanities (incl. behavioral, economic, legal, political and business sciences, philosophy, languages, the arts, ethics in computing including climate impact of HPC, biases in machine learning, etc.)
- Engineering (incl. CFD, computational mechanics, computational engineering and materials, turbulent flow)
- Life Sciences (incl. biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience, and computational biology)
- Physics (incl. astrophysics, cosmology, plasma modelling, and quantum information sciences)
- Computational Methods and Applied Mathematics