The PASC22 Organizing Team is pleased to announce that submissions for minisymposium (MS), paper and poster contributions are now open. Submissions should be made through the submission portal.
- 13 November 2021: Deadline for MS expressions of interest
- 12 December 2021: Deadline for full paper submissions
- 19 January 2022: Deadline for poster submissions
The conference, co-sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), SIGHPC, and the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS), will be held at the Congress Center Basel, Switzerland, from June 27 to 29, 2022.
PASC22 is an international and interdisciplinary platform for the exchange of competences in scientific computing and computational science, with a strong focus on methods, tools, algorithms, application challenges, and novel techniques and usage of high-performance computing. The technical program is organized around the following scientific domains:
- Chemistry and Materials
- Climate, Weather and Earth Sciences (incl. solid earth dynamics)
- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
- Engineering (incl. but not limited to CFD, computational mechanics, computational engineering materials, turbulent flow, …)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (incl. but not limited to behavioral, economic, legal, political and business sciences, as well as philosophy, languages and the arts)
- Life Sciences (incl. but not limited to biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience and computational biology, …)
- Physics (incl. but not limited to astrophysics, cosmology, plasma modelling, QCD, …)