The PASC23 Organizing Team welcomes submissions for minisymposium, paper and poster contributions. Submissions should be made at https://submissions.pasc-conference.org.
The conference is co-sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), SIGHPC, and the Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS – a unit of ETH Zurich).
PASC23 is an international and interdisciplinary platform for the exchange of knowledge in scientific computing and computational science, with a strong focus on methods, tools, algorithms, application challenges, and novel techniques in the usage of high-performance computing.
PASC23 submissions should showcase innovative research related to domain science, applied mathematics, computer science and software engineering.
The technical program is organized around seven scientific domains:
- Chemistry and Materials (incl. ceramics, metals, and polymers)
- Climate, Weather, and Earth Sciences (incl. solid earth dynamics)
- Computer Science, Machine Learning, and Applied Mathematics
- Applied Social Sciences and Humanities (incl. behavioral, economic, legal, political and business sciences, research software engineering and science, philosophy, languages, and the arts)
- Engineering (incl. CFD, computational mechanics, computational engineering and materials, turbulent flow)
- Life Sciences (incl. biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience, and computational biology)
- Physics (incl. astrophysics, cosmology, plasma modelling, and QCD)