The PASC22 Papers Program committee is pleased to remind you that you are still in time to submit your paper for PASC22.
We welcome original research related to scientific computing in the following scientific domains:
- Chemistry and Materials
- Climate, Weather and Earth Sciences (incl. solid earth dynamics)
- Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
- Engineering (incl. but not limited to CFD, computational mechanics, computational engineering materials, turbulent flow, …)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (incl. but not limited to behavioral, economic, legal, political and business sciences, philosophy, languages and the arts)
- Life Sciences (incl. but not limited to biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience and computational biology, …)
- Physics (incl. but not limited to astrophysics, cosmology, plasma modelling, QCD)
Papers that are selected for presentation at PASC22 will be published in the Proceedings of the PASC Conference, accessible via the ACM Digital Library. A selection of the highest quality papers may be given the opportunity of a plenary presentation.
Contributions (maximum 10 pages) should be submitted through the PASC Conference online submission portal.
Please check the Guidelines for Papers for further information.
- 12 December 2021: Deadline for paper submissions (NO EXTENSIONS!)
- 08 February 2022: Review notifications
- 06 March 2022: Deadline for paper revisions
- 06 April 2022: Acceptance notifications