The PASC23 Papers Program committee is pleased to remind you that you are still in time to submit your paper for the Conference.
We welcome original research related to scientific computing in the following scientific domains:
- Chemistry and Materials (incl. ceramics, metals, and polymers)
- Climate, Weather and Earth Sciences (incl. solid earth dynamics)
- Computer Science, Machine Learning, and Applied Mathematics
- Engineering (incl. but not limited to CFD, computational mechanics, computational engineering materials, turbulent flow)
- Applied Social Sciences and Humanities (incl. but not limited to behavioral, economic, legal, political and business sciences, research software engineering and science, philosophy, languages and the arts)
- Life Sciences (incl. but not limited to biophysics, genomics, bioinformatics, systems biology, neuroscience and computational biology)
- Physics (incl. but not limited to astrophysics, cosmology, plasma modelling, QCD)
Papers that are selected for presentation at PASC23 will be published in the Proceedings of the PASC Conference, accessible via the ACM Digital Library. A selection of the highest quality papers may be given the opportunity of a plenary presentation.
Contributions (maximum 10 pages) should be submitted through the PASC Conference online submission portal.
Please check the Guidelines for Papers for further information.
11 December 2022: Deadline for paper submissions (NO EXTENSIONS!)
31 January 2023: Review notifications
05 March 2023: Deadline for paper revisions
05 April 2023: Acceptance notifications
The PASC23 Papers Program Committee looks forward to receiving your contribution!