In this video Bill Gropp (U. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign) discusses with Torsten Hoefler (PASC16 Papers Co-Chair) on his memories of PASC14 and looks forward to PASC16.
The PASC16 Conference will be held at EPF Lausanne, June 8-10, 2015.
The proposal should be submitted according to the following schedule:
- By January 15, 2016: Provide authors’ data, title (20 words) and abstract of the paper (maximum 500 words)
- By January 22, 2016: Provide the full paper (maximum 10 pages)
- By February 26, 2016: First review notification
- By March 11, 2016: Provide the revised paper (if the submission has been conditionally accepted)
- By April 7, 2016: Final review notification